Thursday, March 7, 2013

Too many Figmas in this world!


The holiday shopping season is over, but for some reason I just wouldn't know it. I got at least 5 orders coming from japan and they are mostly boxes full of figmas!

Why figmas? I just don't know. Maybe because they are sleek and slim? Usually they capture the characters qualties well? (not *cough* figma kuroneko *cough*) Or maybe there are just too many generic nendoroids going around. Yes, many nendoroids are generic, they don't even use the correct character facial expressions anymore. Why would you make a nendoroid of an angry character and not include with it an angry face... I just don't understand what some people are thinking. 

Interestingly, I don't own a PSP!
but that's Ok, because I seen all the video game footage on youtube... lol. 
I just wanted the toys.

some of these are duplicates

two yunikos are better than one, right?

Some random beach queens
I don't really like beach queens much
the designs are nice but the final product seems a little cheap in quality
I have the full set of infinite stratos petittkos coming and a Rise beach queen

No comments: